So the top picture is what we ended up with. But, to get there was an adventure. We put the camera on two piano books then on a ladder, set the timer, and then posed as quickly as possible. We tried really hard. This was the best we could. LOL....I guess this is what memories are made of!!!
OK, he is one of the cutest baby boys I have ever seen! I linked over from Esther's blog to peek at your pics, and glad I did. Great blog Sarah!! Love ya, Cynthia (Karl's Mom)
3 comments:
LOVE the fluff!! haha!! what a cute little family! xoxo
Look at all that hair! Holy smokes! What a beautiful family!
OK, he is one of the cutest baby boys I have ever seen! I linked over from Esther's blog to peek at your pics, and glad I did. Great blog Sarah!!
Love ya, Cynthia (Karl's Mom)
Post a Comment