Sunday, November 25, 2007

oh my heavens







Oh my heavens....I made a card. Do not be alarmed. The universe is still rotating on its axis. Esther and played with her copic markers, as you can tell from the pictures. Oh, and I thought while I was at it I would post a picture of Balboa's book. I added the "N" to a corduroy 8'x8' album. It was very fun to actually put something together-and yes there is writing in it!!


We did a very funny project. We took a stamped image from her box of unfinished "finished" stamp images and together made a card. It went from a horizontal card to a vertical card. It ended up with and extra element to cover up a stamping mistake and the card stock is grey, but by the time we were done it looked brown. It was fun...although the card is a little special ed.

3 comments:

kande913 said...

It was berry berry berry pecial ED

kande913 said...

lol

Jen said...

cute book! and cards! You need to post more pics of his book!