I wish that you could stop time and live in one moment, or a series of moments, for as long as you decided to. I don't want Noah to grow up!! I want to stop time and keep him little. His first tooth came in on Wednesday, and all I can think is "He's growing up too quickly". So I want to just live in this moment until I am ready to let him get big.
Time goes too quickly.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
sarah, I totally understand...I now have a three year old and I have no clue how that happened they do grow up to fast and sitting on them doesn't help them stay little!!! Just enjoy every moment that you can... I love you!!!
I wanna see the tooth!
His first tooth?! We're still waiting for that milestone for Hollie. My family are all late teethers. Hey, at least I don't get bit, right?
Post a Comment