Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

First and Foremost....Happy New Year. This is going to be a good year. It has to be because I say so. So, as always I have made new year resolutions. Here they are:

1. Lose the baby weight from having Noah.
2. Stop drinking soda
3. Drink Water (this sounds like a no brainer...but it isn't!!)
4. Take lots of pictures of my family.
5. Exercise
6. Do things that I love on a daily basis whether it be scrapbook, play the piano, read, blog, or enjoy the company of a good friend.
7. Learn to take a chill pill. Life it too short not to enjoy it.
8. Attend my church meetings on a regular basis.

I am sure I will think of another resolution or two before the end of the year, but this is a good start.

2 comments:

birthMOM said...

nice resolutions. I am glad it's going to be a good year for you because it's probably going to be the worst year of my entire life! ha! looking forward to '09!!

Cynthia said...

How goes 2008 for you? In 2000 I decided to just pick one resolution and that was no soda, the first summer was the hardest. But I did it and so can you!!
love ya