Wednesday, January 30, 2008
The Itsy Bitsy Spider....
Bean Bean loves the itsy bitsy spider. When you sing it to him, he holds his fingers and tries to make his little chubby fingers cooperate. I have been trying to get a picture of it. He loves songs. He is also very fond of patty cake. As soon as I capture his cuteness in photo I will post it...until then....you just have to take my word for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
aw so sweet, make sure its captured on video! are you doing the sign language thing? i know you talked about it once upon a time... don't underestimate his comprehension cuz he's "a baby", he would probably love counting songs - 5 little pumpkins, monkeys on the bed etc where you move your hands and fingers and he can watch things disappear/reappear etc, he would love head shoulders knees and toes, the melting snowman, where is thumbkin, the wheels on the bus etc etc. if you feel like you're running out of "new" songs the library is a great resource, I used to take the kids every week to get a new music cd, they loved it, was great for the car too - although noah will just cry anyway - and if you find a cd you like, burn it! ha! I was surprised how much more out there there was than primary songs and raffi! ha! Noah I miss you!
Post a Comment