Sarah - here is your bday present I made for you. The printer ran out of red ink though, hence the greenish stripes. One day, but honestly prob not till after fall Q is over, I will get more ink and perhaps even a frame and send it to you! I can change the purple daisy too if you don't like it, I chose purple cuz it's your favorite!! Love tons, Desha
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Baby Noah Feeties
Sarah - here is your bday present I made for you. The printer ran out of red ink though, hence the greenish stripes. One day, but honestly prob not till after fall Q is over, I will get more ink and perhaps even a frame and send it to you! I can change the purple daisy too if you don't like it, I chose purple cuz it's your favorite!! Love tons, Desha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment